Home, Phone or Video Consultation
We discuss the particulars of your aging loved one’s situation (as well as your situation and needs) and review available resources and services to develop a practical plan that is best for you and your family. And we put you in touch with the service providers you’ll need.
We’ve helped our clients provide support to seniors and their carers in a variety of difficult life transitions, including:
- A chronic illness suddenly becomes a crisis
- Mom or Dad are changing and maybe they have dementia
- Seniors who know they are struggling and want to plan to move to assisted living
- An elderly family member falls and breaks a hip
- A primary caregiver can no longer manage
- Immediate family members living elsewhere
And we can help you too.
Senior Care Consulting Retainer Service
Caring for aging loved ones is an evolving landscape. That’s why we provide two sustained service options to support you on your journey.
With our retainer plan you get continued access to our expertise and support at a fixed cost. And with our Case Management Plan you can get access to ongoing care at a flat hourly rate.
Two ways we help lighten the load as you navigate care for your aging loved ones.
Click the Contact Us button to book your Free Discovery Call to find out more.
Our founder, Marie-Claire, is a trained and certified capacity assessor and can complete your Form 1 Capacity Assessment Report if you need to become the legal representative of your aging loved one.
Click the Contact Us button to connect and discuss.