Phone & Video Consultation
We discuss the particulars of your loved one’s situation. In a dialogue, I assess your situation and needs, review available resources and services and develop a practical plan that is best for you and your family. I put you in touch with the service providers you need.I’ve helped my clients navigate and provide support to seniors in a variety of difficult life transitions including:
- A chronic illness suddenly becomes a crisis
- Mom or Dad are changing and maybe they have dementia
- Seniors who know they are struggling and want to plan to move to assisted living
- An elderly family member falls and breaks a hip
- A primary caregiver can no longer manage
- Immediate family members living elsewhere
And I can help you too.
In Home Assessment
Your in-home assessment can be attended (in-person or virutally) by anyone you wish to have present.I conduct a comprehensive assessment of your loved one’s unique living situation and needs in the home. Informed by that, I review available resources and services to develop a practical plan that is best for you and your family. And I will put you in touch with the trusted service providers best placed to help you and your loved one.Click the Contact Now button to book your Free Discovery Call!
Assessment & Follow Up Coaching Package
Many families face a crisis as loved ones age and their needs change. We can help seniors and their families understand the range of client-service options.This Follow Up Coaching package includes:
- Comprehensive in-home assessment
- Recommendations on available resources and services
- Put you in touch with the trusted service providers you need
- Practical implementation plan
- 6 Months of Coaching on how to navigate & problem-solve as things change and you encounter new issues
Click the Contact Us button to book your Free Discovery Call!
Employer Outreach Programs
We know how challenging it can be to navigate care for aging parents, while working and juggling other family care needs. That is why we developed our Greywave Employer Outreach Programs – to educate larger organizations about senior care issues and to provide one-on-one counselling to employees who may need it.Click the Contact Us button to book a free discovery meeting to see how we can help support your employees navigating care of aging family members.