Carissa & Jeremy
A kind and thoughtful approach to Accounting & Tax Solutions for Small Business Owners. So you can stay the course and enjoy the journey.
Numbers should inspire your business decisions, not slow down your process.
And that’s where we come in. We look after your books and taxation reporting so that you can work more in you zone of genius. We guide you in your financial learning journey – answering all those accountancy questions that have been on your mind.
We can even help you become inspired by your numbers – motivating you to build a thriving business.
Connect with us for a chat to discuss how we can help you with your numbers so you can focus more of your energies on growing into your full business potential.Our website
Find Us Here
Helping you with preparing and filing of Corporate Income Tax and associated schedules – with the following services:
- T2 Corporate Income Tax Return Preparation, based on online accounting records
- Electronic Filing for T2 Corporate Income Tax Return with CRA and relevant Provincial Authorities
- Digital copy of your corporate tax returns provided for your records
Click the Contact Us button for a free consult to discuss your needs.
Compilation (NTR) Reports
Preparing Financial Statements in accordance with CSRS 4200 standards and applicable accounting framework including:
- Annual Notice to reader meeting requirements for Investor use, Bank or other financing applications, and other Due Diligence related financial requirements
- Annual preparation of required adjusting entries
Click the Contact Us button for a free consult to discuss how we can help with your Financial Statement requirements.
Personal Income Taxes for Business Clients
We know you’re busy. That’s why we can also prepare and file your Federal and Provincial personal income taxes for you – with services including:
- Assistance summarizing eligible expenses and leveraging available tax credits
- Full T1 Personal Income Tax Return preparation & submission
- Electronic Filing and CRA Confirmation
Click the Contact Us button to arrange a free consultation to discuss.